Here is the look and tutorial using the 6-piece kit that I got from QVC. You'll hear my thoughts as I'm using the products for the very first time, in real time!
To see my review, pics, swatches and info on this set, click here.
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer
- Tarte Maracuja Miracle 12-hour Foundation in Light
- Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer
- Hard Candy Living Doll Blush Crush Baked Blush #125
- MAC Fix+ Spray (always! lol)
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Eye Base
- MAC Brun e/s for brows
- Tarte Duo Eye shadow/liner Pencil
- Tarte Giften Mascara
- Pur-Lisse Pur-Lip Comfort
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Shine in Smitten
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! It's not my favorite kit that Tarte has put together on QVC but for $49 bucks, it's definitely worth the money. What do you think of this 6-piece kit?
Have a beautiful day!
PS - I prefer the regular twist up lip pencils! ;)