The last time I did this look was over 2 years ago on Valentine's Day. Wow! As I continue on with this series, please take a moment to look back with me at my first attempt HERE. If you've never had a taste of Dragon Fruit, give it a whirl. I suggest a good muddle for a refreshing martini (yes, the seeds are edible). LOL Delicious!
I love these colors together and they're one of my absolute favorite combinations - pink and green. ;) The speckled seeds in the middle of the fruit are so elegant looking to me, too.
Aside from the obvious lighting and camera issues the first time around, what I changed and did differently was:
I really liked the original color combo of the eye shadows, the whole thing just needed to be executed better. I swapped out the 88-palette eye shadow color with a MUG eye shadow, changed the lip and the blush, I let the green really shine through and didn't cover it up as much like I did the first time around and instead of taking the dots across the whole lash line, I used them on the outer half and into the "wing". I also didn't use falsies but after seeing the pictures I would go back and use them if I could. Haha!
- MAC Fix+ Spray
- Tarte ReCreate Primer
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - under eye
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer - blemishes
- CoverFX Translucent Setting Powder in Light
- Tarte Natural Cheek Stain Stick in Ten
- Benefit Bella Bamba Blush
- MAC Chromaline in Pure White
- MAC e/s Bitter
- MAC e/s Bio Green
- MAC e/s Passionate
- Makeup Geek e/s Razzleberry
- Loreal Voluminous Mascara
- Sephora Long Lasting Liquid e/l in Glitter Black #10 (I use this first b/c it's easier to remove if you make a mistake than the MUFE one)
- MUFE Aqua Liner #13
- Makeup Geek e/s in Corrupt (over the liquid liner)
- Makeup Geek e/s in Ice Queen
- MAC Brun e/s for brows
- Prep + Prime Lip
- Revlon Colorburst l/g in Hot Pink #10
"Every single day, you were better than you were the day before." Continue to keep doing what you love and being the best at what you do!
Have a beautiful day!