Today's Spring Looks Series was inspired by my love of Tiffany's! Tiffany & Company to be exact. ;) It's not that I'm in love with the expensive jewelry or anything [although I would love a piece of jewelry from Tiffany's!!!! hint hint], I'm in love with the whole experience of walking in there and feeling and being in the ambiance and energy that goes with "Tiffany & Company".
Have you ever walked into a Tiffany's before? My first experience was at the one on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. THE Tiffany's of all Tiffany's! It's two stories tall! Just being able to browse at all the beautiful sparkly things and smell the perfumed air was such an experience.
And who doesn't love the gorgeous, simplistic (and not to mention very well known!) aqua Tiffany's Box!? It's one of the most recognizable packaging across the world. Which leads us to today's look... I wanted to change up the color palette of the spring looks I've doing and get away from the all corals/reds/oranges. I think this does the trick! ;)
- Tarte ReCreate Primer
- MAC Matchmaster foundation
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer - blemishes
- MUFE Camouflage Cream - under eye
- Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting Bronzer
- CoverFx Setting Powder
- MAC Cream Color Base in Luna
- MAC Pink Swoon Blush
- Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Beauty's Touch
- MAC Fix+
- Illamasqua e/s in Anja
- Illamasqua e/s in Moonflower
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Bedaub
- Stila Duo in Punaluu
- MAC e/s in Aqua
- MAC e/s in Brun & Charcoal Brown - brows
- Avon Super Extend Mascara
- Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner
- Makeup Geek e/s in Corrupt
- Clinique Gel Liner in True Black
- iPum eyelashes #104
- MAC Prep + Prime Lip
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Roman Holiday
- Bobbi Brown lipgloss in Popsicle
I hope you enjoyed my latest makeup creation from the Spring Looks Series. What stores or favorite things in YOUR life inspire makeup looks?
Have a beautiful day!