I wanted to show the versatility of the new blushes from MAC, which launched in the Tres Cheek Collection. The texture, the finish, the pigmentation and the ease of using these blushes make them a must have in my opinion!
Which ones do you have? Which is your favorite. My favorite is Lovecloud!
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless
- MAC Matchmaster foundation
- Eve Pearl Duo Salmon Concealer - under eye
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer - blemishes
- MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
- e.l.f. Pink Passion Blush
- Smashbox Blush Rush in Radiance
- MAC Full of Joy Blush - highlighter
- MAC Fix+
- Nars Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- MAC e/s in Brun - brows
- MAC Brow Set in Show-Off
- MAC Blush in Lovecloud
- MAC Blush in Modern Mandarin
- MAC Blush in Full of Joy
- MAC Blush in Immortal Flower
- UD 24/7 liner in Lust
- Tarte Light, Camera, Lashes! Mascara in Black
- Clinique gel liner in True Black
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese
- MAC Prep + Prime Lip
- MAC Sheen Supreme lip gloss in Mango Sheen
I hope you enjoyed the latest makeup creation from my Spring Looks Series. Have you tried an eye look using only one kind of product?
Have a beautiful day!