Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sugarpill Cosmetics Candy Inspired Look

Have you tried Sugarpill yet? Thoughts? I'll be doing a review on these products coming up soon so be sure to check back!

A few of the makeup colors inspired thoughts of cotton candy and snow cones when I received my lovely package from Sugarpill. The pinks and blues look like the sugary confections one would indulge in at a fair or carnivale. I had so much fun creating this look! This could be worn for spring or the upcoming Easter holiday (if you celebrate it) or for a fun night out.

To view the video tutorial of this look, visit my YouTube Channel at Betty Girl Makeup Channel (just click the YT logo in the side bar)!

You can check out Sugarpill Cosmetics here.


Yummy cotton candy!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kGmNQNrlJJY/SuMzRcpzjXI/AAAAAAAAA5s/sPGm0aaV-eY/s400/tumblr_kqwe8dxjiB1qa5xe9o1_500.jpg


And delicious frozen snow cones! I interpreted the ice with the silver. Clever? Mayhaps. Genius? Not really. Ha!



My look. Whaddya think?






Face:
  • MAC Fix+ Spray
  • Makeup Forever Concealer & Corrector Palette
  • Estee Lauder Double Stay Foundation
  • Makeup Forever HD Setting Powder
  • Lorac Baked Matte Satin Blush in Velvet Rope
Eyes:
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Chromalust Loose e/s Decora (pink)
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Chromalust Loose e/s Tiara (silver)
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Chromalust Loose e/s Starling (blue)
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed e/s in Tako (white)
  • Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil (waterlines only)
  • Loreal Voluminous Eyeliner Pen in Black
  • MAC Carbon e/s
  • Bourjois Mascara
  • Brun e/s for brows
  • Red Cherry Lashes #73
Lips:
  • Prep + Prime Lip
  • MAC Viva Glam Gaga

16 comments:

  1. I love Sugarpill :)
    Nice look, too!
    I like the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 人類最大的悲劇不是死亡,而是沒有掌握有意義的人生..............................

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! i will be ordering some of this stuff soon, can't wait to try it out! :) good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. look great! love this line of make up! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, girls!!

    @ phaedra -- have you checked out my YT giveaway announcement this week?? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL @the Phaedra thing. It's so cute that you know my dog well enough to call me her!!! I'll go check out the YT thing, I haven't done that yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i'm SO sorry! i got confused b/c i was thinking about you and sometimes i'm thinking of phaedra and with phyrra and phaedra, i mix them up and forget which name is really yours b/c they're both so unique and beautiful! ugh!! total brain fart! forgive me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. No no no don't apologize it totally makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cotton candy looks are always fun! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love Sugarpill eye shadows <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it : D The colors really compliment each other well, spite being quite on the contrast to one another.

    ReplyDelete