A few of the makeup colors inspired thoughts of cotton candy and snow cones when I received my lovely package from Sugarpill. The pinks and blues look like the sugary confections one would indulge in at a fair or carnivale. I had so much fun creating this look! This could be worn for spring or the upcoming Easter holiday (if you celebrate it) or for a fun night out.
To view the video tutorial of this look, visit my YouTube Channel at Betty Girl Makeup Channel (just click the YT logo in the side bar)!
You can check out Sugarpill Cosmetics here.
Yummy cotton candy!
And delicious frozen snow cones! I interpreted the ice with the silver. Clever? Mayhaps. Genius? Not really. Ha!
My look. Whaddya think?
- MAC Fix+ Spray
- Makeup Forever Concealer & Corrector Palette
- Estee Lauder Double Stay Foundation
- Makeup Forever HD Setting Powder
- Lorac Baked Matte Satin Blush in Velvet Rope
- Sugarpill Cosmetics Chromalust Loose e/s Decora (pink)
- Sugarpill Cosmetics Chromalust Loose e/s Tiara (silver)
- Sugarpill Cosmetics Chromalust Loose e/s Starling (blue)
- Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed e/s in Tako (white)
- Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil (waterlines only)
- Loreal Voluminous Eyeliner Pen in Black
- MAC Carbon e/s
- Bourjois Mascara
- Brun e/s for brows
- Red Cherry Lashes #73
- Prep + Prime Lip
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga