- Using your #217 brush (or any round fluffy brush), take MAC's Paint Pot in Blackground (Smashbox's Cream Eyeliner in Lava works really well too) and follow your upper lash line, blending up and out, making sure to apply the product loosely without creating any lines.
- Watch that you don't get too much product on your brush (if you do, simply blot on a tissue or the back of your hand).
- Do the same for the bottom lid but use a pencil or the tip of a flat shader brush, whichever you prefer using.
- Swipe a highlighter shadow under your brow bone that is close to your skin tone.
- Finish with some black mascara and you’re ready to go!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Tip of the Day - Instant Smoky Eye
To create an instant smoky look, you only need 2 brushes and less than 10 minutes!