- I have found that milky cleansers can remove almost anything without staining the fabric.
- Ivory soap ( liquid or Bar) has "never" failed on almost anything (see point #1 above).
- Never use tissue on a garment - it is paper and paper is made with glue, which will affect the threading and the finish so the garment's surface will change. If you use an Ivory soap bar you can literally nick the mark and cover it with soap. If the garment is white, even better! Nobody will ever know!
- Makeup wipes work nicely - hold it on the stain for a minute or so to break it up then dab, dab, dab.
- SHOUT wipes are fantastic!!
- A bit of MAC Brush Cleanser on a sponge has helped me in a pinch as well!
Do you have any helpful makeup stain remover tips to add to the list?